*denotes undergraduate mentee
- Wason J, Anstreicher K*, Stephansky N*, Huggett B, and Brodersen C. Hydraulic safety margins and air-seeding thresholds in roots, trunks, branches, and petioles of four northern hardwood trees. Accepted.
- Wason J, Huggett B, and Brodersen C (2017). MicroCT imaging as a tool to study vessel endings in situ. American Journal of Botany, 104, 1424-1430. doi: 10.3732/ajb.1700199.
- Wason J, Bevilacqua E, and Dovciak M (2017). Climates on the move: Implications of climate warming for species distributions in mountains of the northeastern United States. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 246, 272-280. doi: 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.05.019.
- Wason J, Dovciak M, Beier C, and Battles J (2017). Tree growth is more sensitive than species distributions to recent changes in climate and acidic deposition in the northeastern United States. Journal of Applied Ecology, 54, 1648-1657. doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12899.
- Wason J and Dovciak M (2017). Tree demography suggests multiple directions and drivers for species range shifts in mountains of northeastern United States. Global Change Biology, 23, 335-3347. doi: 10.1111/gcb.13584.