- Instructor for several modules of a team-taught field course Ecological Monitoring and Biodiversity Assessment (EFB 202, 3 credits), Cranberry Lake Biological Station, SUNY ESF. Summer 2014 and 2015.
Taught Plant Ecology, Statistics, and Mapping and Orienteering Field Modules, and co-lead Student Research Projects during this three week field course (74 students).
- Teaching Fellow, Graduate Assistant Colloquium on Teaching and Learning, SUNY ESF. Spring-Summer 2015.
Worked with the Assistant to the President for Outreach on organizing and conducting the annual two day orientation and training seminar for new incoming graduate assistants.
- Teaching Assistant, Plant Ecology and Global Change (EFB 495/645), SUNY ESF. Spring 2015.
Managed blackboard course webpage and course discussion forums (in-class and online), wrote, administered, and graded exams, and held weekly office hours.
Professor: Dr. Martin Dovciak
- Teaching Assistant, Organismal Biology and Ecology Laboratory I (EFB 102), SUNY ESF. Fall 2014.
Taught field and indoor laboratories on biological principles of ecosystems, populations, and organisms. Two sections (1 credit hour, 43 students).
Professor: Dr. Gregory McGee
- Teaching Assistant, Dendrology I (EFB 336), SUNY ESF. Fall 2011.
Taught field and indoor laboratories on tree characteristics and identification (lab component of 3 credit hour course, 16 students)
Professor: Dr. Donald Leopold